This is actually the procedure:
- The spouse that is foreign a Visa Kunjungan abroad and gets an Izin Kunjungan delivered for a primary amount of 60 times during the slot of entry.
- The foreign spouse goes to their neighborhood Immigration workplace, together with his Indonesian partner to apply for the transformation of their Izin Kunjungan to an ITAS.
- The sponsor “buys” the required types (IDR 10K to IDR 25K) and fills away a written need. A “Riwayat Hidup” associated with the foreigner, and a bank declaration showing that the few has sufficient funds to call home for starters complete 12 months in Indonesia should really be connected.
- As well as the above, the sponsor should submit:
– Akte Perwakinan asli (Kristen, Hindu, Buddhist) or Buku Nikah asli (Islam) or Surat Tanda Bukti Lapor Perkawinan asli (overseas wed)
– spouse’s KTP
– spouse’s Passport
- Frequently, 2 additional sets of photocopies are required for every group of papers.
- Imigrasi will likely then issue a document become delivered to the Kantor Wilayah. It really is a page which states that after reviewing most of the documents, he has got no opposition for the transformation for the immigration status. Enable a short time to obtain the page finalized by the KaKanIm.
- After reviewing all your valuable papers, the Kepala Divisi Keimigrasian associated with the Kantor Wilayah will issue a page saying their good viewpoint concerning the modification of status regarding the international spouse. This page, along side a group of all of the documents, must certanly be brought or delivered to Bpk Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation kemigrasian in the DitJen Imigrasi positioned in Jln Rasuna stated Kav 8-9 in Jakarta. Allow one day when it comes to KanWil to sort out of the document. There’s no charge for the page, but mail order brides such a thing like IDR 10K to IDR 50K should assist the woman to type quicker. If you reside not even close to Jakarta, you are able to deliver the papers by Tiki through the KanWil towards the DitJen. That generally seems to work nicely.
- Upon reception regarding the page associated with the KanWil, after reviewing all of the documents the Kasubdit Alih reputation Keimigrasian with respect to the Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation Kemigrasian should issue a Keputusan Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi nomor: (the number/reference associated with Keputusan) tentang Alih reputation Izin Kunjungan menjadi Izin Tinggal Terbatas atas nama: (Name associated with foreigner) saying that a brand new status is issued towards the foreigner. Enable a week to 10 times with this keputusan to get ready through the time you delivered most of the papers to your ditjen. Monitor it from the phone at (62-21) 5224658 ext 2521. Do not hesitate to mobile 15 times a time, you want fortune to own some body response the device!
- You, or any general (holding a “Surat Kuasa Khusus” from you), should select within the Keputusan DitJen straight through the Sub-Direktorat Alih reputation Keimigrasian.
- In reality, the DitJen will issue 3 copies (1 for your needs, 1 when it comes to KanIm, 1 for the KanWil). You’ll want to carry it right right back victoriously to your KanWil that will offer you a page authorising the KanIm to start out to process an ITAS .
- It is really not required to submit passport photos because they will be used during the Kantor Imigrasi. Fingerprints may also be taken.
- Then comes the full time to pay for the charge for the ITAS: IDR 1,400,000 for the 2 12 months non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,600 for a 2 12 months electronic ITAS, IDR 800,000 for a 12 months non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,000,000 for a 12 months electronic ITAS, in case the passport has at the least 18 months remaining credibility, or IDR 450,000 for the 6 months non electronic ITAS or IDR 650,000 for a six months electronic ITAS, in case your passport has one year staying legitimacy.
- When your KanIm is online utilizing the DitJen, a tiny issue might occur. After delivering the Keputusan DirJen, Jakarta often “forgets” to finalise the process and also to go into the “OK” into the system. meaning that your cannot that is kanIm process re re payment! Very first time inside your life that Imigrasi will refuse your hard earned money. take pleasure in the minute, it generally speaking does not take place usually! If it takes place, don’t worry about it, just phone to your quantity provided at point 8 (or fax : 021- 52962095. this 1 is the fax of this SubDit Alih Status)
- The Kantor Imigrasi will likely then stamp an ITAS into the international passport and an ITAS (Kartu Izin Tinggal terbatas) should be released.
- At that true point, you need to require an “Izin Masuk Kembali” become stamped into the husband’s passport. Without one, the ITAS owner “loses” their ITAS if he is out of Indonesia. Better then to own it, if you do not wish to accomplish this method yet again. Do a search within the archives for the Expat Forum for the fees that are official to your Izin Masuk Kembali.
- The foreigner has reached go to his Kantor Lurah to have a Surat Keterengan Domisili saying their address that is formal in and then he should bring this letter to his Catatan Sipil to have a SKTT (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal), a SKPPS (Surat Keterengan Pendaftaran Penduduk Sementara) and a SKDLN (Surat Keterengan Datang dari Luar Negeri). A foreigner remaining on an ITAS MUST register during the Catatan Sipil for the above papers. It helps smooth our ITAP procedures later if you have done this needed step. The three documents and issue a nice greenish card attesting your residency and registration as a temporary resident for the length of the ITAS in fact, chances are that the CaPil compile . Charges because of it are defined by Peraturan Daerah and vary dependent on each kota/kabupaten. It willn’t cost significantly more than IDR 150K. More info on obtaining a SKPPS
Be cautious to see which you only have 2 weeks to join up following the date of issuance for the ITAS (Pasal 20, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan). Failure to take action over time would expose you to definitely an excellent of at the most IDR 2.000K (Pasal 89, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan).
Take note the immediate following:
- An ITAS, as described above, sponsored by the Indonesian spouse, will not allow any type or type of work because of the expat spouse.
- You are going to need to restore the ITAS at the very least 1 before its termination month. Yearly renewal additionally is applicable for SKTT, STM and SKPPS.
- Any improvement in your residency or status that is civil be reported to your Kantor Imigrasi, law enforcement and also the Catatan Sipil through the legitimacy of the ITAS .
- Just legally hitched (for example. recognised by Indonesian legislation) wife/husband are authorised to follow the aforementioned described procedure.
- The ITAS owner chooses to terminate voluntarily their ITAS also to leave Indonesia (age.g if 1 day. moving in a country that is foreign, he needs to very first apply for an Exit license just in the Kantor Imigrasi of their residence and are accountable to the Catatan Sipil.
- Delivering that most the requested documents are submitted by the sponsor when you look at the proper timing, supplying you avoid using the services of a friend/calo and therefore you submit yourself all of the papers into the appropriate administration (KanIm, KanWil, DitJen) you must not have difficulty.
- Please, don’t allow corrupted Pejabat abuse you. Do not spend any other thing more compared to the legal costs. You are going to be sorry bitterly and type in a spiral that one may in no real means control. You may void your right to complain if the things turn out wrong if you start to pay bribes.
- The procedure that is total endure around 1 or 2 months approximately. observe that you have got 1 month “only” to have the ITAS issued following the issuance of this Keputusan DirJen.
- Do not forget to extend your Izin Kunjungan, if required, throughout the procedure!
Our because of Atlantis for investigating and Marilyn Ardipradja for upgrading this part’s information! For additional details see this thread from the Expat Forum.